Thank you for visiting one of Newman Long Term Care’s (“Newman”) social media pages! Newman Long Term Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of Thrivent. THRIVENT IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT FOR LUTHERANS. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not all products are available in all states. Thrivent has no affinity or affiliation with any of the other insurance products or companies discussed. All of us at Newman hope you participate in the conversations and find value in the messages shared. Please review the following guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers for your participation on any of our corporate social media pages. By making use of Newman’s social media pages, you agree to these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers. Newman may update these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Your participation is also subject to the terms and policies of the social media sites themselves:
- Facebook’s Terms and Policies
- LinkedIn User Agreement
- Twitter Terms of Service
- Google My Business
- YouTube Terms of Service
• Newman insurance policies offered through our carriers. Service or general questions – Any comments, transactions, questions or concerns regarding any Newman service should be addressed to the Newman corporate office by emailing LTC@newmmanltc.com or calling 800-625-9267.
• Your Privacy – Information posted on social media sites can be accessed by other individuals. Do not post any personally identifiable health or financial information on any site. Please refer to each site’s data and privacy policies concerning the protection of your information and controls.
• Join Discussion, Don’t Derail It – When you participate in a specific thread of comments, please keep your comments relevant to the conversation. Promoting your own agenda and/or changing the topic doesn’t help the community.
• No Solicitation Please – Do not solicit on these pages. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, solicitation to join email lists or groups, direct mail marketing materials or other advertisements.
• Be Nice – We do not allow obscene, racial, abusive or hateful comments, or any other comments intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Posting Photos – By posting a photo to our wall, you represent and warrant that you have all rights and permissions necessary to share the photo in this manner. Newman may, at its discretion, remove any posts, but is not responsible for any claims, demands, damages or expenses arising from your post. When posting a photo of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of the minor and have all rights and permissions necessary to post such photo. No photos may be posted by individuals under the age of 13. If you post photos of your child, do not identify the full name, address, telephone, or location where the photo was taken if it’s a location your child frequents.
• Testimonials and recommendations – While we hope you have a great experience working with Newman, to ensure we’re complying with industry regulations, please do not post testimonials about your experience with us, including recommendations or testimonials about your personal financial representative or your experience with a product or service.
• Use of content posted to Newman social media pages – When posting content (e.g., comments, photos) to any Newman social media page or site, you irrevocably agree and consent that Newman may edit or otherwise modify, use or not use the content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensating you.
• Newman reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts, without notice. If Newman doesn’t remove a post, that doesn’t mean that Newman endorses its content or views.
• This is an insurance solicitation. An insurance agent from Newman Long Term Care may contact you.
• The long-term care insurance contract has exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits and terms under which the contract may be continued in-force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact a Newman Long Term Care licensed insurance agent.
• Newman Long Term Care is not an insurance carrier. Long-term care insurance is underwritten by the insurance companies represented by Newman Long Term Care.
• Newman Long Term Care financial professionals cannot provide legal, accounting, or tax advice or services. Work with your Newman Long Term Care financial professional, and as appropriate, your attorney and/or tax professional for additional information.
• Newman Long Term Care, LLC is a Thrivent Company.
• By engaging with our pages or any content on our social media pages, you’re making a connection with us and our page. It is not intended to be an “endorsement” of the products or services offered by Newman. Newman does not solicit testimonials or endorsements via social media sites, particularly those about our products and services.
• The content published on Newman social media sites should not be considered as a recommendation, advertisement, endorsement or advice regarding specific products and services.
• The statements and/or opinions expressed by participants of this site are solely those of the persons participating. Such statements and/or opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Newman any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and are not adopted or endorsed by Newman. Newman. Positive feedback may not be representative of the experience of all clients, does not guarantee future performance or success, and should not be considered a recommendation by Newman for any specific product.
• The presence of third-party or external links on any Newman social media page does not represent an official endorsement or recommendation on behalf of Newman.